In 99 Words
We are a body of imperfect people who desire to live our lives to serve and worship a perfect God. We understand the issues that people struggle with today, and how applying Biblical principles and truths to our lives in this ever-changing world can be difficult. However, we also know that as we walk with God, He gives us the tools necessary to live our life to the fullest as designed and intended by God. Jesus came to save the broken, the hurting and the lost. That is all of us, so come as you are.
The Gospel Message
- God created man in His own image
- Sin separated man from God
- Jesus came to bridge that separation
- Jesus chose to die on a Cross as payment for our sins
- After his death, on the third day, Jesus rose from the dead conquering death and sin
- Because Jesus died and rose again we can have a relationship with Jesus Christ
- This relationship gives us hope, peace, and purpose in this life
- This relationship also gives us an inheritance of eternal life in heaven with Jesus Christ
- Every person that walks the face of the Earth matters to God
- We are called to be fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ
- We are called to align ourselves with God's Word
- We do everything as if we are doing it for the Lord
- We practice forgiveness in Biblical relationships
- We meet together in our homes to devote ourselves to further spiritual growth
- Prayer is essential in everything we do
- Every believer has been given a Spiritual gift
- Unity is essential for a vibrant church
- We love God
- We serve people
- We never walk alone
- We welcome others inside and outside the walls of the church
- We are growing in Christlikeness
BA in Youth Ministry, MidAmerica Nazarene
Spending time with my family, fishing, watching the Chiefs, and the occasional round of golf.
BA in Individual Studies, Columbia College, 1997
Mdiv, Nazarene Theological Seminary, 2010
Hanging out with my wife and three sons, working on projects around my house, and sports.
BA in Ministry, Mid America Nazarene University
Master's in Pastoral Counseling: Crisis Response and Trauma
I love to spend time with my wife, two sons, and two daughters. I also love to hunt, fish, garden, and spend time outdoors.
BA in Children's and Family Ministry
BA in Youth and Family Ministry
Minor in Bible and Theology and Christian Education from MidAmerica Nazarene University
I love coffee, chocolate chip cookies, Jesus, quilting, and playing with my dog Barry - but not necessarily in that order.
BA in Christian Ministry from Ozark Christian College
Married to Ryanna Williams. I love all things coffee, books, and fishing. I also have an unhealthy obsession with nerdy things like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
Victory Bible College for Worship
I love hanging out with my wife, son, and our 2 dogs, Murphy and Milo. I love to do construction/woodworking projects and being out on my tractor.
We have 4 children Carmen, Sarai, Emmanuel and Jose. We became part of the PittNaz family on August of 2009. We love being a servant for GOD and my goal is to reach out the hispanic community and to seek the LORD. We are proud to be part of a church that is kind and lovely we have the best family in the LORD.
Mi Nombre es Roberto Perez soy lider la iglesia del Nazareno yo tengo una esposa maravillosa tenemos 4 hijos Carmen, Sarai, Emmanuel y Jose
nosotros nos convertimos parte de la familia pittnaz en Agosto del 2009 yo amo ser un siervo de DIOS i mi meta es al cansar a las familias de la comunidad hispana a que busquen de DIOS nosotros estamos muy orgullosos de ser parte de una Iglesia que es compasiva y amorosa tenemos la mejor familia en DIOS.