Small Group Leader
Facilitate small group discussion, often using user-friendly curriculum provided by
PittNaz. Make or participate in decisions regarding time, location, food, etc. Encourage
participation in the group by enlisting the help of other group members to host, provide
food, etc. Seek to identify potential Group Leaders within the group. The Group Leader
does not necessarily need to host in his or her home.
- Sunday Evenings
- Sunday Mornings (10am)
- Other days that might work better
Small Group Host
You will host a small group in your home. Remember, the host does not
necessarily need to facilitate discussion as the group lead. Each week you will
enlist the help of group members in bringing food so the host does not have to
provide all the food.
- When ever your group is meeting
Lords Diner Volunteer
As a Lord’s Diner Volunteer you will help prep food and serve a hot, nutritious meal in a spirit of compassion, respect and loving service to anyone who is hungry.
- Must be at least 12 years old
- You can volunteer twice without training. After two times, if you are interested in continuing to volunteer, you will need to complete a short training which also requires a background check.
- 2nd Sunday each month
- Food prep and set up 12-2pm
- Serving 5-8pm